Monday, 13 August 2012
Day One: Observation Term 3
Today we checked our plants. Our hypothesis was right, the stem and petals changed colour! Now...
I am wondering if we left the flowers in the food colouring for another 2 weeks, what will happen to the flowers?
What will happen to the flowers if the food colouring was toxic oil? Would the flowers die? Or will they stay alive?
What will happen if we put the flowers in sun but the food colouring would be toxic oil?
Will the flowers still change colour, if we change the food colouring to water?