Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Marshal's Comments:

 This is my buddy: Marshal. He is in Room 2, and is my cousin! Together we are working to comment on other rooms blogs, about their movies from http://www.manaiakalani.org/film-festival/2011-film-festival/2012-film-festival. Below are the comments he has posted:

  1. I loved '30 Things To Do After School' because my cousin Caprice, was in it. They made me feel happy and it was an awesome movie!
  2. I liked Room 4's 'When I Grow Up' because he dreamed about lots of interesting things.
  3. I loved Room 3's 'Honesty Is The Best Policy' because it was really nice, and had an amazing show!
  4. I liked Room 7's 'School Is Cool' because it was an inspiring movie to make me come to school more often! Keep up the amazing work Room 7!
Please be sure to leave us some positive comments about our lovely work! With amazing thanks, Marshal and Caprice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.