Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Caprice T3W4 Tips For Composting.


Here is a Google Presentation about Tips On Composting. When you finish reading my tips, it'll make you want to get up and go home to start making your own Compost bin in your backyard! We used Google Presentation to create this. We created a new presentation and we started typing some of the tips we learnt during learning about Compost and how it works. I hope that you learn a lot about how to Compost and how it works. Please leave a comment and say how you thought I did!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Caprice! I think you did absolutely wonderfully! You included great tips and information that really does encourage me to get my compost going! Next time you could try to include some pictures that suit your text to hook your reader in even more. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.