- She is the sun, warming every cold aspect of my life, the heat of her existence lulls me to a place of comfort.
- He is a rough man, the build of a demi-god, destructive as an earthquake, willing to submit to nobody.
- The beach was a scorching furnace, under the sun, slowly cooking the people on it, as they tried (and failed) to get a tan.
- The sun supervised it all like a hot-headed principle leading a detention.
- The sand of the beach welcomed the gently rushing sea, which took the golden sand and the diamond-like rocks back to it's watery home.
THIS IS MY WRITING FEATURES I AM EXPECTED TO HAVE DURING MY WORK. BE SURE TO WHIZZ BY AND SHOOT US A COMMENT INCLUDING FF AND FB FOR MY NEXT BLOG POST!