(1) Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste from the tube onto your toothbrush.
(2) Hold your toothbrush under cold water for 1-5 seconds(or as long as you need)
(3) Take your toothbrush out from under the water, turn the tap off and put the toothbrush in your mouth. Brush up, down, round and round.
(4) Spit out the toothpaste and rinse your mouth with water. Now you have clean teeth!
This is what I need to do, to complete a quality piece of work, to be successful and to complete our work to a high standard.
Success Criteria: Procedural Text
- Listed- Bullet Points
Each sentence begins with a imperative 'VERB'.
Imperative- Bossy 'VERBS'
- Steps need to be clearly written and in "ORDER!"
This is my procedural text and my group success criteria. Be sure to leave me some comments that include FF and FB about my work!