Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Directions For: How To Clean Your Teeth

Materials Needed:

  • Toothpaste
  • Toothbrush
  • Tap
  • Cup


(1) Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste from the tube onto your toothbrush.

(2) Hold your toothbrush under cold water for 1-5 seconds(or as long as you need)

(3) Take your toothbrush out from under the water, turn the tap off and put the toothbrush in your mouth. Brush up, down, round and round.

(4) Spit out the toothpaste and rinse your mouth with water. Now you have clean teeth!

This is what I need to do, to complete a quality piece of work, to be successful and to complete our work to a high standard. 

Success Criteria: Procedural Text
Title
Materials/Equipment
Method- Instructions/Steps
    - Listed- Bullet Points
    - Numbers
Each sentence begins with a imperative 'VERB'.
Imperative- Bossy 'VERBS'
- Steps need to be clearly written and in "ORDER!"

This is my procedural text and my group success criteria. Be sure to leave me some comments that include FF and FB about my work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caprice I liked that you said squeeze a small amount of tooth paste on your tooth brush because other people around the world might say squeeze some tooth paste on your tooth brush.To me I might squeeze a big blob of tooth paste on my tooth brush, they didn't give me more information.I liked that you used clear words in you're procedural text.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.